Your health and safety are always our top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, PVD Psychological Associates is offering online therapy in order to protect our clients’ and the general public’s health.
PVD Psychological Associates offers online therapy/teletherapy to clients in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and New York. We offer confidential video therapy to you in the privacy of your own home, office, or other private location of your choosing. This has always been an option for therapy for clients with very busy schedules, those who had barriers to getting to sessions in person, or to individuals wanting to work with a specialist at PVD Psych while living too far away to come in to our office. We now are offering online therapy to all clients so that you can stay safe during this time.
Online therapy allows for effective therapy sessions that are convenient, safe, and private,
Benefits of Online Therapy:
- Ultra-Convenient so we don’t need to worry traffic, weather, or factoring the commute time into the therapy “hour.”
- Ultra-Safe with no exposure to Illness which is especially important due to COVID.
- Ultra-Private since there is no physical office or waiting room in which you might run into someone you know.
Suggestions for a Successful Online Therapy Session:
- Do a test run in advance and click on your personalized link for your secure, HIPAA-compliant online session.
- Make sure you are in a private space and will be free of interruptions.
- Get ready. Take a few minutes before your session to settle into a comfortable space for your session, collect your thoughts, and maybe even have your pet join you. We love to meet your furry family members and they can be comforting for you to have around.